All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionWholesale chaos in the world of Retail... Derrick Payton, assistant manager of a high-end home improvement store, has been waiting nine years for a promotion to full store manager. Now, the job has fallen into his lap. Unfortunately, the store he's been handed is on a downhill skid, and he only has a week to turn it around. Now he has to battle crazy customers, employees who think the time clock is optional, and the dreaded Wicked Witches of the West-a pair of back-stabbing female associates who are determined to see him go down in flames. His wife is pushing him to ask for a raise; his staff is trying to push him out the door; and his customers are about to push him over the edge. Caught in the middle, Derrick can't help but wonder... Who says the customer is always right?
- Author(s)David Lucero
- PublisherNavigator Pub.
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavigator Pub.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.