All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of Americans have already acclaimed sudoku as the most addictive, enjoyable puzzle since the Rubik's Cube. So don't wait: Pick up a pencil and solve away!</p>Features: -300 of the world's best sudoku-The puzzles that have taken the world by storm!-Introduction and solving tips from puzzlemaster Will Shortz</p>
- Author Biography<b>Will Shortz</b> has been the crossword puzzle editor of <i>The New York Times</i> since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's <i>Weekend Edition Sunday</i> and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.</p>
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Introduction byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- shbr.au.ptlnjn3...22 Sep, 2016by
Super colossal book of Sudoku
It contains a large number of Sudoku puzzles.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.