All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook + Content Update Program Easily Unlock the Power of Your New Windows 10 Computer Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away with your Windows 10 computer to get more done and have more fun. You'll learn how to use your Windows 10 computer both as a powerful communication, organization, and productivity tool and as a feature-packed entertainment device. Guy Hart-Davis shows you strategies for making the most of Microsoft's robust built-in apps, from the new Edge browser to your Cortana personal assistant. Easy to understand and ntechnical, Windows 10 Tips and Tricks is perfect for beginners--and for more experienced users ready to get more productive or move to a new computer. Whether you're running Windows 10 on a desktop, a laptop, or a tablet, get this book and run it better! Here's just a sampling of what this book's tips, tricks, and strategies will help you do: * Set up your Windows 10 computer and make it work just the way you want* Navigate Windows 10 like a pro* Make the most of Windows' resurrected and improved Start menu* Explore the web faster, smarter, and more safely with Microsoft Edge* Enter text whatever way you like best--including the on-screen keyboard and handwriting panel* Communicate via email, Skype, and much more* Quickly find whatever you're looking for, wherever you've stored it* Share your device with others and still keep it secure* Connect to wireless networks more reliably, with better performance--even hidden networks!* Use multiple displays at once--even TV screens* Give yourself faster access to the apps and files you need the most* Protect your privacy and choose which tifications to receive* Organize and share your media library* Supercharge your productivity with virtual desktops and other shortcuts* Improve performance, fix problems, and keep Windows 10 working reliably In addition, this book is part of Que's exciting new Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Windows 10, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit
- Author BiographyGuy Hart-Davis is the author of Android Tips and Tricks and more than 100 other computer books.
- Author(s)Guy Hart-Davis
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width164 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.