All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the best seller 'The Financial Spread Betting Handbook' comes a book about constructing winning spread betting strategies. Seven strategies are presented covering all types of market; up, down and sideways. Key ingredients for each strategy include overall market direction, entry and exit techniques and bet size determination. The strategies are used on a wide range of instruments including stocks, commodities and currencies, and trade duration tends to be in weeks. Examples of each strategy are fully illustrated with charts and commentary - there are over 150 charts in this book, taking the reader step by step through strategy implementation.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Pryor is a member of the Society of Technical Analysts in the UK and has been designated a Certified Financial Technician by the International Federation of Technical Analysts. He is a director of a consultancy practice, and is an expert at several games, including bridge where he has held the rank of Grandmaster for over a decade.
- Author(s)Malcolm Pryor
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.