Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book talks about the universal truth, unfolding the changing desires. When getting high meant being on a swing or bunking a class, smoking a cigarette in the school toilet, or kissing your first crush, a time when Dad was the only hero, when love was Mum's hug, when Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth and your worst enemies were your siblings, when the only thing that could hurt you, were wounded knees, when the only things broken were toys, t hearts, and goodbyes meant only till tomorrow? The Author has beautifully shared the difference between Love, which is forever, and the feeling of love which is short-lived. Melissa was reborn and her brain was t formatted, she clearly remembered her last life. A change of direction in both her lives causes echoes. Her search began to explore her karmic connection without the gazing mirror. Her, unfulfilled desires make her a lost soul, she discovers ?LIFE? is a game we play with ourself and 'Time' is beyond our control!
- Author(s)Author M
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.