Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a call for the church to arise and take their place in the ranks of the Lord and encouragement to go forth in the name of Jesus t fearing any tactics of the enemy and to take back what the enemy has stolen. It is uplifting and encouraging and I have brought over 25 years of ministry and warfare in the spirit combining it with the prophetic. Also, an emphasis on dreams and what they can mean.
- Author BiographyI have ministered in the area fo deliverance for over 20 years and have preached and taught on Spiritual Warfare even longer. I have extensive study in researching the occult and the New Age and its infiltration into America and also seen and dealt with it in the church itself. I have ministered to Satanists and witches that have come out of their craft and atactics of Satanccepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. I have traveled and prayed over cities here in American and also abroad. I have worked in every area of the ministry within the four walls of the church and outside of the four walls of the church. I have a prophetic call on my life which has been intregal in stragegizing against Satandwell with him. and those that My whole life since accepting Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. In 1983. is when things began to escalte after the sale of a business that my husband and his uncle were involved in. The company they sold to wvery involved in witchccraft and this is where God began his serious training with me and at this time I was 26 years old. Needless to say the story is long but the delivering power of God through this was phenomenal. The wars have escalted but God still has the victory. I have a passion about christians rising up and taking their place in the army of the Lord for this hour and time. I was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and currently live in Grapevine, Tx. I am 53 years old. I accepted Jesus into my heart the first time at the age of eight. I back slid as a teenager and rededicated my life at the age of seventeen years at youth camp and received a powerful infilling of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. I grew up in the Assemblies of God and married an A/G minister\'s son. I have been a licensed minister since 1992. I am currently licensed through Heartland World Ministries in Irving, Texas and my pastor is Evangelist Steve Hill of the Brownsville Revival. I have ministered in the area of warfare and deliverance for over 25 years. I served as Dean of Women at Heartland School of Ministry here in Irving and also as one of the Bible instructors. I have been married 34 years and have two wonderful sons, a beautiful daughter-in-law and grandchild. My children all attend Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas under the leadership of Pastor Robert Morris. I have worked in almost every area of ministry within the church throughout my life and have a passion for the church to rise up in this hour in God's power and might! My husband has been in leadership also within the church most of our married life. I have a bio which is more detailed on the website. I love the Lord with all of my heart, soul, and my mind.
- Author(s)Joan Harmon
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight124 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.