Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe overall aim of this book is to present a comprehensive overview of the current international research findings concerning women in management. The international group of eminent contributors highlight the major barriers and problems facing managers, discuss the individual and organizational consequences and recommend organizational and legislative changes. This book will contribute to a greater understanding of what true employment equality is and how it can be achieved. Many different issues are addressed which will add to the kwledge and practical experience of managers, more of whom are becoming increasingly aware of their responsibilities in increasing the women-friendliness of their organizations.
- Author BiographyRonald J. Burke is Professor Emeritus of Organization Studies at Schulich School of Business, York University.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/1994
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMarilyn J. Davidson,Professor Ronald J. Burke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.