All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Word Problems GMAT Strategy Guide demystifies the most challenging of math questions on the GMAT-the word problem. This book equips students with broad, powerful strategies, as well as specific tools, for tackling GMAT word problems in all their various guises. Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the Word Problems GMAT Strategy Guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep Strategy Guides, the Word Problems GMAT Strategy Guide will help students develop all the kwledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. Purchase of this book includes one year of access to Manhattan Prep's online computer-adaptive GMAT practice exams and Word Problems Question Bank. All of Manhattan Prep's GMAT Strategy Guides are aligned with both the 2015 Edition and 13th Edition GMAC Official Guide.
- Author BiographyFounded in 2000 by a Teach for America alumnus, Manhattan Prep is now the world's leading GMAT test prep provider with locations across the US and internationally. Our philosophy is simple: We aim to help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and the highest-quality instructors in the industry. Recruiting only instructors with 99th percentile scores and substantial teaching experience, our books and curriculum are developed by the very best. Manhattan Prep is the preferred test prep provider for many of the world's leading firms, including Google, Boston Consulting Group, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Deloitte and many more. Learn more at www.manhattanprep.com.
- Author(s)Manhattan Prep
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.