All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw your life is meant to be a genuine expression of God s will, just like Jesus s earthly life was? Working Out What God Has Worked In will bring this truth into focus for you. Author Ryan A. Sturgis will show you why you are most like the person God designed you to be when you are allowing Him to flow through your life. Ryan will walk you through the process of allowing God to set you apart in sanctification and reproduce the life of Christ in you, which becomes a natural result of abiding in His presence. You will see how surrendering to His desires will validate and establish the individuality with which He made you. You will be invited to embrace a faith that is free from striving, one characterized by peace and reliance on God's continuous inpouring. Want to start living out the purpose for which you were created? Working Out What God Has Worked In will show you how.
- Author BiographyRyan A. Sturgis has a BS in clinical psychology and religion from Averett University and an MA in pastoral counseling from Liberty University. He has more than a decade of missionary experience in Nicaragua.
- Author(s)Ryan Sturgis
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight91 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.