All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEckrich and McClure provide a greater understanding of what a family business really is and how they differ from other companies and work environments. Designed to provide insight into the family and its behavior and to integrate the n-family employee into its unique structure.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER J. ECKRICH Principal of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., an adjunct faculty member at The University of Notre Dame, USA, and has served as a founding advisor to The Family Business Center at the University of St. Francis. STEPHEN L. McCLURE Principal at the Family Business Consulting Group, Inc. and specializes in family communications and decision making, succession planning and implementation, and governance & management in family firms.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Eckrich,Stephen L. McClure
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight176 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.