All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with Time deals with the matter of using the time frames, which enable astrologers to identify the opportunities available to us at any given stage in our lives. By supplementing the natal chart with primary directions, secondary progressions, and transits, an astrologer can build a detailed picture of any year of life and see the forms that opportunity will take at this time. This book shows how to work with these time-working techniques and offers a new perspective on difficult times and situations. All times of change are opportunities if we understand their nature and their purpose and kw how to engage with them. Working with Time is recommended to astrology practitioners and to students with a working kwledge of horoscopy.
- Author(s)Suzanne F. Rough
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.