All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionToday's workplace environment can be very disruptive and unpleasant at times. This easy to read, comprehensive book, which includes homework, teaches the reader how to change a toxic environment into the type of workplace in which he or she and co-workers would want to work. Author, Rebecca Black of Etiquette Now! has taught countless workshops on this subject. Now you can have this same workplace saving advice in the palm of your hand without spending hundreds of dollars to attend one of her workshops. Subjects include Business Meeting & Business Meal Etiquette.
- Author BiographyRebecca Black, also known as The Polite One of Etiquette Now!, is a retired elementary teacher and avid writer. Through her company, she designs and presents custom etiquette workshops for the individual, corporate, governmental and educational client. Rebecca is a well-known author of etiquette and fiction books, and lesson plans. Other writers often call upon her expertise for their projects. She is also a frequent guest on all major and minor networks. Considered an expert in the field, Rebecca answers etiquette questions (Q & A) and offers advice through her numerous articles, which are found on Got Etiquette, The Wedding Portal, The Polite One, and her many blogs.
- Author(s)Rebecca Black
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byWalker Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.