All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis by twenty leading scholars from around the world of global Christianity, the expression of faith emerging from the massive global demographic movements of Christians that will have serious implications for our understanding of Christian faith in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyJonathan Y. Tan is Archbishop Paul J. Hallinan Professor of Catholic Studies at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. He holds a Ph.D. from The Catholic University of America, and is the author of Introducing Asian American Theologies (Orbis Books, 2008) and Christian Mission among the Peoples of Asia (Orbis Books, 2014).
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnh Q. Tran,Jonathan Y. Tan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.