Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn this time of post-Christendom, worship and mission are to be integrated anew. This is the view of Alan Kreider %26 Elear Kreider. Worship and Mission After Christendom looks at how we can re-think our understanding of 'worship' and of 'mission'. In Worship and Mission After Christendom, authors Alan Kreider %26 Elear Kreider discuss how mission is w emerging as God's mission, where God is calling all Christians to participate in His plan, and how Worship is changing too; becoming more narrative-based, telling the story of God and celebrating His works both past and present to inspire us to live in hope as people of God.
- Author BiographyAlan Kreider (Ph.D., Harvard University) is Emeritus Professor of Church History and Mission at Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary For 26 years, Alan and Eleanor, his wife, were mission workers in England, where they transformed the London Mennonite Centre into a teaching and resource center on Christian discipleship in the Anabaptist tradition, urban mission, and conflict mediation. While in England, Alan served as director of the Centre for the Study of Christianity and Culture at Regent's Park College, Oxford University; as an itinerant preacher and speaker; and as a teacher at Oxford University and the University of Manchester. Upon their return to the U.S. in 2000, Alan and Eleanor became mission educators for Mennonite Mission Network, an assignment that took them to England and Australia in 2005 as well as to churches and communities across North America. Alan served as an adjunct member of the AMBS faculty beginning in 1997, and became associate professor in 2004. He is the author of The Change of Conversion and the Origin of Christendom: Christian Mission and Modern Culture and Worship and Mission After Christendom. Alan Kreider is Professor of Church History and Mission at Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Indiana, USA. Eleanor Kreider teaches Worship and Mission at Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Indiana, USA.
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight400 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan Kreider,Eleanor Kreider
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.