All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe war changed Joe Thornton so violently that Jenny is w afraid of her husband. Widowed by it, vain, silly, Hazel is adrift in the world, with her props alcohol and her strong-minded daughter, Rowan. Amelia's private war with her mother-in-law is still going on. At the same time, their children have their own battles to fight. With the help of charismatic Rebecca, the three women find their painful way through friendship and new loves to their own kind of peace.
- Author BiographyMargaret Thomson Davis has lived in Glasgow since the age of three. She is the author of eighteen previous novels, an autobiography and over two hundred short stories. Two of her novels have been adapted for the stage; The Breadmakers won a Festival Award for drama.
- Author(s)Margaret Thomson Davis
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight229 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.