All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionDying is easy, comedy is hard. So keep your comedy blockbuster alive and well and buy this book. Comedy has always been the backbone of the film business. In an age of sequels and brand-name movies based on established properties, the original comedy screenplay still delivers high profits. Writing the Comedy Blockbuster guides the writer as they learn what goes into writing the next comedy classic.
- Author BiographyKeith Giglio grew up in New York City in a family that felt like the cast of a Woody Allen movie. His love of film comedy began at an early age. After graduating New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, Graduate School of Film and Television, Keith moved to Los Angeles because he didn't want to miss the riot. He began writing with his wife, Juliet, and they sold their first four scripts. He is a member of the Writers Guild of America and has had 61/2 movies produced and many more optioned. In addition to writing and producing, Keith teaches screenwriting at UCLA Extension and New York Film Academy.
- Author(s)Keith Giglio
- PublisherMichael Wiese Productions
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Wiese Productions
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.