All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents web programmers the kwledge they need to master AxKit. It features a thorough introduction to XSP, which applies the concepts of Server Pages techlogies to the XML world, and covers integrating AxKit with other tools such as Template Toolkit, Apache-Mason and Apache-ASP.
- Author BiographyKip Hampton came to AxKit initially as a Perl-loving Web Developer seeking an alternative to Cocoon. He was one of AxKit's earliest adopters and along the way has contributed several smaller modules, XSP taglibs and some documentation. Since discovering the power of XML and AxKit, he has immersed himself in the XML world and has subsequently become the author of the monthly Perl-XML column for O'Reilly's own XML.com.
- Author(s)Kip Hampton
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/07/2004
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width178 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.