All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAre you tired of writing the same Java code, over and over again? XDoclet will take the burden of repetitive development tasks off your shoulders by automating them. XDoclet is a metadata-driven, code generation engine for Java. Starting from simple JavaDoc-style comments, it generates deployment descriptors, interfaces, framework classes and other utility classes your project requires. XDoclet in Action is an easy to read introduction to XDoclet and its uses. It is a resource on code generation with this popular open source tool. With many short code examples and a full-scale J2EE example, the book shows you how to use XDoclet with EJBs, Servlets, JMX, and other techlogies. You'll also learn how to customize XDoclet beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities to generate code specific to your application. With this book you will learn how to write less code, how to keep your application components in sync, and how to keep your deployment, interface, utility and other information all in one place.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHORS... Craig Walls, an XDoclet project committer, has been a software developer since 1994 and a Java fanatic since 1996. He lives in Dallas, Texas. Norman Richards has ten years' software development experience, and has worked with code generation for much of that time. He is an avid XDoclet user and evangelist. Norman lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Craig Walls,Norman Richards
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/05/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1044 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.