Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDoes It Matter That You understand Your Purpose in life? Have you ever wondered why you were born? Have you ever wondered why God created you a certain color, with a certain outward beauty or inner beauty with a certain talent in a certain place, around certain people, or as a person having to deal with a certain problem at a certain time in history? Dr. Timothy Wilbert will show you, through the Book of Esther, that God has a purpose for your life. God has created you with a certain beauty and strength so that you can solve certain problems for such a time as this. You Can Make a Difference, an ideal book for busy pastors and Bible Teachers who are trying to motivate their congregations or groups to make a difference in their worlds, includes simple sermon outlines. The book is also an inspirational resource for every Christian.
- Author BiographyTimothy Wilbert, Sr., founder and Senior pastor of Bible Way Community Baptist Church in Irving, Texas, since 1991 is best known for his easily understood Bible teaching and preaching. He serves as President and Bible Teacher of The Look in the Book ministries that includes a daily radio broadcast as well as seminars on marriage, singles and preaching. Dr. Wilbert holds the Doctor of Ministry Degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and the Master of Theology Degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Marion, along with their two sons live in Grand Prairie, Texas.
- Author(s)Dr Timothy J Wilbert Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.