All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDo you often dream of living a more rewarding life? Do you aspire to a better job, a stronger relationship or a happier home? Do you want to discover your full potential? In this accessible, thought-provoking guide, bestselling author Joel Osteen provides a clear and effective 7-step guide showing you how to be the person you always wanted to be. Joel's down-to-earth, life coaching style will take you on a journey to accomplish what's truly important, and you will find yourself with a new strength of mind and purpose. The simple steps include - *Enlarge your vision *Discover the power of your thoughts and words *Choose to be happy Your path to a brighter future begins with these straightforward but powerful guidelines, and ultimately Joel will help you experience victory, joy and satisfaction every day.
- Author BiographyJoel Osteen is the senior pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. Listed by several sources as America's largest and fastest-growing congregation, Lakewood church has approximately 45,000 adult attendees every week. Millions more watch Joel's messages as they are broadcast on national and international television networks. He resides in Houston with his wife, Victoria, and their children. You can visit his Web site at www.joelosteen.com.
- Author(s)Joel Osteen
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width135 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.