All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn his best-kwn work Dr B outlines the breakthrough medical descovery, that if we drank more water daily degenerative diseases such as asthma, diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, bulimia, Alzheimers disease and many other afflictions could be prevented and sometimes cured.
- Author BiographyDr Fereydoon Batmanghelidj (1931-2004) is the celebrated author of the famous 'Water Cure' series of books, including Your Body's Many Cries for Water, which has itself sold over a million copies worldwide and been translated into some 20 languages . The full series which also features Water & Salt, Your Healers fron Within and How to Deal with Back Pain and Rheumatoid Joint Pain, is published by The Tagman Press. 'Dr B' was born in Iran. Educated in Scotland, he later studied medicine under Sir Alexander Fleming. He practised medicine in Tehran until 1979, when he was imprisoned and sentenced to death during the violent revolution that overthrew the Shah. While in prison he discovered the healing powers of plain water by prescribing a single glass for a prisoner dying of acute stomach pain, Pardoned because of the discovery, he was released in 1982 and escaped to the USA, where he set up the Foundation for the Simple in Medicine to explore and communicate his discovery that dehydration is the true cuase of many illnesses.
- Author(s)F. Batmanghelidj
- PublisherTagman Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationColchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTagman Press
- Out-of-print date13/01/2016
- Content Note24 b/w illustrations
- Width209 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.