Your North Carolina Wills, Trusts, & Estates Explained Simply : Important Information You Need to Know for North Carolina Residents by Linda C Ashar (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionFew people want to think about what would happen to their family if they become disabled or die; however, planning for these occurrences in advance will reduce potential stress on your family later in life. This new book will take the guesswork out of planning your estate and help you finally understand the complex processes. The right plan can protect the value of your estate and spare your loved ones unnecessary hassles and legal conflicts. Your North Carolina Wills, Trusts, & Estates will help you glide through this complicated process. This new book has been adapted to offer North Carolina residents state-specific advice for estate planning. Author Linda C. Ashar, Attorney at Law, has crafted an estate planning primer, allowing North Carolina residents to become more informed and more involved during the process.Your North Carolina Wills, Trusts, & Estates will provide all the information you need to choose, set up, and execute a will, trust, or estate. You will learn the legal termilogy, including beneficiary, probate, trustor, trustee, assets, guardianship, and executor. You will also learn about trust agreements, trust property, settlement costs, life insurance, durable power of attorney, marital deductions, gift splitting, survivorship deeds, gift tax issues, generation skipping transfer tax, tax deferred accounts, and advance directives.North Carolina-specific information is offered throughout this book, including: North Carolina probate code; North Carolina rules, regulations, and laws specific to estate planning; elements of a valid North Carolina will; planning your living will in North Carolina; explanations of North Carolina laws regarding durable health care power of attorneys, do t resuscitate (DNR) orders, and directives to withhold CPR. The book s easy-to-understand context clarifies this complicated and sensitive subject and gives readers the power to take control of their future.Whether you are writing your will, establishing a trust, planning your estate for the first time, or updating and revising your previous plans, Your North Carolina Wills, Trusts, & Estates will give you all the tools and kwledge you need to decide where and to whom your assets will go when you die. Other books offer a n-state-specific overview of estate planning, causing many readers to be misinformed about rules and regulations particular to their state; but, this new book provides information North Carolina residents need to kw. Do t get outdated or wrong information that does t pertain to you specifically. Use this new book to craft an estate plan that is t only legally sound but also fully carries out your last wishes and protects your loved ones. Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president s garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a rewned resource for n-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.
- Author BiographyLinda C. Ashar is a lawyer, educator, horse breeder, freelance writer, and artist. She has practiced law for more than 25 years before the Ohio and Federal Bars. She is a senior shareholder in the firm of Wickens, Herzer, Panza, Cook, & Batista Co. in Avon, Ohio. In addition to her Juris Doctor in law, she holds a Master of Arts in special education and a Bachelor of Arts in English. She is a professional writer and has authored 101 Ways to Score Higher on Your LSAT: What You Need to Know About the Law School Admission Test Explained Simply, The Complete Power of Attorney Guide for Consumers and Small Businesses: Everything You Need to Know Explained Simply, an estate planning book series with Atlantic Publishing Group, poetry, and several magazine and journal articles, including a collection on Suite101.com. She is an adjunct professor at DeVry University and Keller Graduate School and a frequent speaker at law seminars. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Author(s)Linda C Ashar
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Group (FL)
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Group (FL)
- Weight345 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.