Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Seal's approach to the topic of success is somewhat of a contradiction in terms: more failure equals more success. You're a Failure, Get Over It! approaches the topic from a unique point of view; encouraging us t only to accept our failures but to embrace them and seek out further failures. In so doing we are free of the crippling guilt that society has instilled in us and liberated to focus on what we really want. Stripping us of the burden to achieve in every area, Seal urges us to consciously and continuously fail proudly. You're a Failure, Get Over It! is a breath of fresh air for anyone feeling weighed down by society's unrealistic expectation that everyone should be beautiful, rich, famous and powerful. In this book the reader is urged to consider the most important thing in the universe that will never change and to think things through thoroughly as they choose for themselves what success looks like and how it is to be obtained. The practical tools and techniques Seal advocates will be invaluable to anyone who wants to achieve true, meaningful success. Whether you're a banker, project manager, business owner, mother or simply the average man in the street, this book will help you achieve what is really important and let go of what is t.
- Author BiographyStephen Seal completed his undergraduate studies in South Africa, graduating cum laude and valedictorian, he went on to complete a master's degree at Trinity College, Dublin and a second master's at Oxford University. He is currently studying toward a PhD through King's College London. He has spent years helping people reach their full potential and has a passion for helping find true meaning and success in life. He has spent years in pastoral care and counselling and has first-hand knowledge of what it means to help real people in real situations. In 2006 he founded a successful corporate consultancy firm whose clients include small and large firms, government and non-government organisations as well as multinational corporations. He has delivered seminars and workshops to thousands of people in the areas of management, success, leadership, communication and diversity. He lives with his wife in Oxford.
- Author(s)Stephen Seal
- PublisherGriffin Enterprises
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSwords
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGriffin Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.