All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn the pharaoh's empty tomb, Yugi fights Bakura for the most powerful magic of all: Yu-Gi-Oh's forgotten Egyptian name! But can Yugi win a life-or-death match of Duel Monsters without his partner's help? Meanwhile, while massive earthquakes shake the World of Memories, the pharaoh and the forces of Egypt fight a last stand against the undead armies of Zorc Necrophades. It's the final battle between good and evil...as the world itself comes to an end!
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded hiim until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2007
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh! Millennium World
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.