Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionZAMORA'S TATTOO is a timely thriller set in 1987 in a Spanish fishing village where an American hydrogen bomb, thought to have been recovered twenty years prior, has been found. But the opportunist who discovers it needs Rolph Pherson, a newly arrived photographer to complete the deal to sell the bomb to terrorists. The bad guy in 1987 was Muammar Quaddafi of Libya. This was t yet a time of UN coalitions. Reagan was President. What could one photographic artist, who had come to Spain on a grant, possibly do to prevent Quaddafi from getting a nuclear device ten times more powerful that the one used at Hiroshima?
- Author(s)Al Gowan
- PublisherWriters Club Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriters Club Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.