Woolworths Terms and Conditions:
The values of the Woolworths eVouchers (“eVoucher”) are $170, $240 & $350 respectively. The values are single-use only and must be redeemed online at www.woolworths.com.au (‘Woolworths Online’) in one transaction during the Redemption Period. Minimum spend requirements apply. Any balance of the eVoucher not used in the single transaction will be forfeited and will not be able to be used for a further transaction.
● eVouchers are non-refundable for change of mind.
● Only one (1) eVoucher can be used per transaction at Woolworths Online.
● eVouchers may be redeemed for orders placed at Woolworths Online from 10:00 AEDT 13/11/2018 to 23:59 AEDT 30/11/2021. eVouchers cannot be used in-store at Woolworths.
● eVoucher will be sent to the email address associated with the eBay account used to purchase the eVoucher within 4 business days.
● To redeem, enter eVoucher code sent via email at the online checkout in the ‘Promo code’ field at Woolworths Online when you spend $30 or more for a Pick Up order or $50 or more for a Home Delivery order. Note that any balance of the eVoucher not used in the transaction will be forfeited.
● A maximum of three eVouchers are able to be purchased per eBay account.
● The value of the eVoucher cannot be used to cover delivery charges, Crate service Fees or bag fees or for purchases of Woolworths Flowers, Delivery Saver items, tobacco/smoking products, gift cards, egift cards, mobile recharge products, mobile phones and products, Woolworths Mobile products or travel cards and tickets.
● Bag fees and crate service fees apply for Pick up and Delivery orders.
● eVoucher cannot be used with a Woolworths Online business account (i.e. an account with an ABN or Business Name).
● The eVoucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotional code and/or discount.
● Any refunds for items purchased using eVouchers via Woolworths Online will be issued as credit for use at Woolworths Online at a later time.
● Any unused amount remaining on the eVoucher cannot be converted to cash.
● eVouchers can only be redeemed at Woolworths Online.
● Subject to available delivery areas, delivery windows and collection areas. Available delivery and collection times will vary between areas.
● Orders placed at Woolworths Online may be cancelled by Woolworths without notice to you if the above terms and conditions are not adhered to.
● eVouchers may be cancelled by eBay or Woolworths if payment has been declined.
● All orders on Woolworths Online are subject to the Woolworths Online terms and conditions available on Woolworths website.
Additional eBay terms and conditions
By purchasing an eVoucher, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount or prohibit access to this offer in circumstances where eBay believes:
•You have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
•A sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith; or
•Buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
Woolworths is responsible for its own stock. eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. This offer is only available while stock lasts. To the extent permitted by law, eBay will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.