Accurate description
Reasonable postage costs
Postage speed
Communication

Seller Feedback (6,854)

g***y (181)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past 6 months
Verified purchase
This was the 2nd of two exact items purchased from the same vendor, offered at a very reasonable price. Item was exactly as described. Vender has great communication. Item promptly shipped, and given the delicate nature of porcelain, VERY well packed. Overall great experience!
g***y (181)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past 6 months
Verified purchase
Item was exactly as described, and very reasonably priced. Once my order was placed, the vendor promptly contacted me to offer an additional exact item at a significant discount. This was very much appreciated! Items were promptly shipped, and given the delicate nature of porcelain, VERY well packed. Overall great experience!
g***9 (1665)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past 6 months
Verified purchase
(12) M10 x 50mm White Plastic Anchors for M8 Lags to mount my BR24 Fleximount shelving into a concrete wall. Great Seller!!! Fast Shipping!!! Fantastic communication and very prompt!!! Well packed, 5 Stars all the way!!!
d***z (6)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past month
Verified purchase
Beautiful new condition. Arrived quickly. Well priced. Well packaged. Good communication!
p***9 (20)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past 6 months
Verified purchase
Received exactly as described. It was packed really good. Good seller! Thanks.
j***s (19)- Feedback left by buyer.
Past year
Verified purchase
Great seller!!! Answered my questions quickly. The product was exactly as she described and was in perfect condition. I was surprised by how quickly she shipped. The entire transaction was perfect in every way. Five stars are not enough to rate her. She earned more.