Dell PC Notebooks and Laptops
Dell is an American computer technology company in Texas. The company repairs, develops, sells and supports computers and computer-related products and services. Michael Dell founded the company at the age of 19 with a limited capital back in 1984.
What Are a Few Popular Models?
Here are three Dell laptops and notebooks to choose from:
- Dell Vostro 15 5000. This 15-inch laptop is thin and light. It is great for business use. Small businesses will find this model easy to operate and most helpful in the daily management of operations. Intel Core i7 powers this machine.
- Dell Precision M6500. This model features high performance and scalability. It runs on Windows 7 Professional and operates on Quad Intel Core i7. It features a maximum of 32GB1 of fast DDR3 memory that easily handles large data sets. You can choose RAID 0 or 1 storage for performance or redundancy.
- Dell Inspiron laptops and notebooks. Try the Inspiron 13 7000 model. It is an all-around laptop. Work, play and stream; this shock resistant portable Dell PC will highly perform for you. It operates on Windows 10 Home. It uses the reliable Intel Core processors. You get a solid-state drive (SSD). That means extended battery life and a faster response time. Expect quiet performance from this sleek looking Dell notebook.
What Other Accessories Are Available?
Here are three useful accessories:
- Dell Vostro batteries. Replace when you need it or just bring an extra pack for back-up.
- Monitors. Set up a larger monitor so you can enjoy better viewing conditions, especially during streaming or gameplay at home.
- Cooling pads. If you work for extended periods of time, these help keep normal temperatures on your equipment. Extend the life of your hardware by maintaining coolness.
Why Choose Laptops Instead of PCs?
If only you can have both! Those with budgetary constraints must decide which to choose first. In most cases, a portable computer is best if you take your work with you on the go and if you can't just picture yourself staying outdoors without your trusty computer.