How to combine postage
Many sellers will already have rules in place to combine postage if you're buying multiple items, so all you have to do is add the items you want to your cart. You'll see the combined postage total at checkout.
If you've already paid for a number of items you ordered from the same seller, and the packages haven't been marked as sent, the seller may still be able to combine postage if you ask them.
If the Postage section of the listing doesn't specify postage costs for additional items, you'll need to ask the seller before you pay. If the seller agrees to post the items in one package, they'll send you a combined invoice detailing all the items, and the new cost of postage.
To contact the seller, follow these steps:
- Near the bottom of the listing, select Ask a question.
- On the Find answers page, choose the topic that most accurately matches your question.
- If you can't find an answer to your question, select Contact the seller.
- Enter a topic and a question for the seller.
- Select Send a copy to my email address if you'd like to keep a copy of the message.
- Enter the verification code shown and select Send.