If you've already bought an item from a seller, you can contact them using the button below.Contact seller
You can also contact the seller through your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab by choosing the item, then selecting Contact seller.
Contacting a seller before you buy an item
Not all sellers accept questions before you buy an item. You can see if a seller accepts questions by checking the Seller Information section on the listing page – if you can see Contact seller they accept questions.
For sellers that do accept questions, here's how to get in touch:
- Select Contact Seller from the Seller Information section at the top of the listing.
- On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best matches your question.
- If you can't find a solution to your question, select Contact the seller.
- Enter the topic and your question for the seller.
- Select Send a copy to my email address if you'd like to keep a copy of the message.
- Enter the verification code shown and select Send.
Make sure your contact information is up to date so sellers are able to get in touch after a purchase. You can find out how to keep your details up-to-date in our Changing your contact details article.
Finding your seller's phone number
If your seller has opted to share their number, you'll find it by selecting Contact seller on a listing. On the Find answers page, you'll find the number on the contact form or by selecting Other.
If you respond to an email sent by your seller, you'll see an option to view their phone number if they've opted to share it.
Completing a purchase outside of eBay
One of our top priorities is protecting our members, so we don't allow contact information to be used to complete sales off our site. When this happens, it poses a risk of fraud and buyers and sellers aren't covered by our protection programs if something goes wrong. If a seller asks you to complete a transaction outside of eBay, please let us know.