Contacting a seller before you buy an item
Not all sellers accept questions before you buy an item. For those that do, here's how to get in touch:
- Near the bottom of their listing, select Ask a question.
- On the Find answers page, choose the topic that best matches your question.
- If you can't find a solution to your question, select Contact the seller.
- Enter the topic and your question for the seller.
- Select Send a copy to my email address if you'd like to keep a copy of the message.
- Enter the verification code shown and select Send.
Make sure your contact information is up to date so sellers are able to get in touch after a purchase.
Contacting a seller after you buy an item
To contact a seller after you've bought from them:
- Go to Purchase history - opens in new window or tab and select the item.
- Select Contact seller.