In order to promote trust and respect among our diverse community of members, eBay does not allow items that promote or glorify racial, sexual or religious intolerance, or promote organisations that hold such views.
What is the policy?
Items that promote or glorify hatred, violence, or discrimination aren't allowed, including:
- Racial slurs
- Items promoting or marketing intolerance toward religion, sexual orientation, race, or ethnic background
- Listings that imply or promote support of, membership in, or funding of a terrorist organization
- Slavery items, including reproductions, such as tags, shackles, documents, bills of sale, etc.
- Reproductions of Black Americana items
- Confederate battle flag and related items with its image
- Only certain collectible Nazi items may be listed, including:
- Stamps, letters, and envelopes displaying Nazi postmarks
- Currency issued by the Nazi Germany government, including military scripts
- Historically accurate WWII military model kits that have Nazi symbols
- Historical and religious items that bear a swastika if they are made before 1933 and are not related to Nazism
- All other Nazi items aren't allowed, including:
- Historical Holocaust-related items, including reproductions
- Historical Nazi-related items, including reproductions
- Any item after 1933 that bears a swastika
- Media identified as Nazi propaganda
- When offering delivery to other countries, make sure to first check our International trading policy to verify that the item is allowed
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps ensure that our marketplace promotes trust and respect and follows government regulations.