If you use Seller Hub to manage your eBay business, the features of Selling Manager are already included. However, if you're currently using the Selling section of My eBay to run your business, those features will be replaced by Selling Manager once you sign up for the tool.
Selling Manager allows you to:
- Create listings in bulk or individually
- See all your eBay listings – whether they're scheduled to be listed, active, sold, or unsold – in different "views"
- Perform post-sales tasks – like leaving Feedback, sending emails to buyers, and printing postage labels – in bulk
- View archived records of your listing and sales activity
Selling Manager Pro
With a subscription to Selling Manager Pro, you get all the functionality of Selling Manager, with additional reporting, inventory management, and automation features.
Selling Manager Pro is available through a $10.95 per month subscription (including GST), and you access its features via My eBay and Seller Hub.
With Seller Manager Pro, you can:
- Manage products, track inventory, and store listing templates
- View and download reports on your sales activities
- Automatically schedule listings and relist sold items
To get the most from Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro, visit the Seller Centre for more information.
Try using the advanced search in the Selling Manager tools. It will let you fine tune search queries for active listings, making it easy to find items that need updating.
How to subscribe to the Selling Manager tools
Subscribing to Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro is simple. Here's how:
- Go to Subscriptions in Account.
- Scroll down to eBay Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro and select Subscribe.
- Check that you've selected the correct tool and choose Continue.
- Read and agree to the terms in our user agreement and select Subscribe.