The estimated delivery date shown on your listings is based on the time it takes you to pack and post items (your handling time), and the postage or courier services you offer.
If you can guarantee to get your items to a customer's door within four days, consider offering eBay Guaranteed Delivery.
Weekend and public holiday deliveries
Weekends and public holidays aren't included in estimated delivery dates, even though some carriers deliver on Saturdays.
A buyer may contact you if they specifically need a weekend delivery, or want a faster postage option. If they're happy to pay any difference in cost, it's up to you whether to accept their request.
Express postage on eBay
To appeal to buyers who need items quickly, consider adding express postage services, such as overnight, next-day or same-day delivery to your listing.
To offer express postage, simply go to the Add postage details section when creating a listing, and choose your preferred carrier(s) from the Services dropdown menu.
Fast 'N Free listings
A great way to stand out and attract buyers is with Fast 'N Free. You don't need to do anything; we'll automatically add the Fast 'N Free logo to your listings whenever you meet these requirements:
- Both you and your buyer are located in Australia*
- We can estimate the item's delivery date as four days or less based on your handling time, the postage service you've offered, your location and the buyer's delivery address
- You offer free postage as your first (default) postage option
- You don't offer local pickup as your first (default) postage option
- The listing isn't in Classified Ad format
*The following postcodes are excluded from eBay Fast 'N Free: Lord Howe Island (NSW 2898), Norfolk Island (NSW 2899), Christmas Island (WA 6798), Cocos Keeling Islands (WA 6799), Australian Antarctic Territories (TAS 7151).
On eBay Motors, eBay Fast 'N Free is only used for listings in the Parts & Accessories category.
How to qualify for Fast 'N Free
If Fast 'N Free logos aren't showing on your listings, here's a few things you can do to help you qualify:
- Offer free postage and an express postage option
- Offer same-day, or one-day handling
- Always upload your item's tracking details