Here's how to use calculated postage when listing your items:
- In the Add postage details section of your listing, select Show all postage options and then Calculate postage.
- Enter your package type, dimensions, and weight, and select Continue. If you're selling an irregularly shaped item, estimate it's dimensions by measuring a box you can fit it in.
- On the next page enter your postcode and any handling fees.
- You can then use the Domestic Rates and International Rates dropdown menus to get an idea of how much each service costs.
- Select the delivery options you’d like to offer your buyer, then choose Offer Services to add them to your listing.
You can also use the postage calculator tool before creating your listing, to research what it might cost to post your item to different locations.