With the eBay mobile app it's easy to create, edit, and monitor your listings. You can also relist items, and provide tracking information – all while on the go.
Seller Hub is the central place for managing your eBay business. It's free to use and consolidates all our selling tools into one location. It also gives you useful data and recommendations to help you grow your eBay sales.
Seller Hub gives you tools to:
- Manage your listings – You'll find all the listing, reporting, and order management functionality of My eBay, Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro
- Monitor your business – You can create custom dashboards to track listing activities, sales, costs, traffic data and more
- Analyse business performance – You'll receive personalised insights, as well as tips to improve your business
You can personalise your Seller Hub to suit you. Simply select the Customise link to adjust what you see on each page.
Using Seller Hub
Simply go to Seller Hub and sign in using your eBay username and password.
You'll need to have had at least one sale to use Seller Hub.
The Seller Hub overview page summarises all you need to know about your selling activity, but by selecting the different tabs you'll access a range of different tools and data:
- Overview – See a summary view of your Tasks, Orders, Listings, and Feedback, along with access to frequently used actions and selling tools
- Orders – Take action on orders, including printing postage labels and uploading tracking. You can also review past orders and set up rules for managing returns
- Listings – Create and manage listings, individually or in bulk. You can also manage listing templates and create business policy settings
- Marketing – Use our tools to build your brand, attract more buyers and sell more per visit. (Available to Store subscribers only)
- Performance – Understand your business performance through detailed information on sales, selling costs as a percentage of sales, traffic, buyer traffic source, and more. Select the data on the page to drill into in-depth charts and graphs
- Growth – Get advice for improving your listings, sourcing, pricing, and restocking
You can find out more about Seller Hub in our Seller Centre - opens in new window or tab.
Seller Hub consolidates all our listing, reporting, and order management tools in one place. It also provides a range of data and insights to help you grow your business.
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: