If you use Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab to manage your eBay business, the features of Selling Manager are already included.
Selling Manager allows you to:
- Create listings in bulk or individually
- See all your eBay listings – whether they're scheduled to be listed, active, sold or unsold – in different views
- Perform post-sales tasks in bulk, such as leaving Feedback, sending emails to buyers and printing postage labels
- View archived records of your listing and sales activity.
Sales reports are available to view online for 16 months. You should download your reports if you'd like to be able to view them after 16 months.
Selling Manager Pro
With Selling Manager Pro, you get all the functionality of Selling Manager, with additional reporting, inventory management and automation features. If you're a Store subscriber, you're automatically opted in to Selling Manager Pro. You can access the Selling Manager Pro features via My eBay and Seller Hub.
With Selling Manager Pro, you can:
- Manage products, track inventory and Store listing templates
- View and download reports on your sales activities
- Automatically schedule listings and relist unsold items. Regular listing fees apply when you automatically relist items.
If you don't have a Store subscription you won't be able to subscribe to Selling Manager Pro. If you'd like to Subscribe to a Store, go to your Subscriptions page.
Try using the advanced search in the Selling Manager tools. It will let you fine tune search queries for active listings, making it easy to find items that need updating.