Your eBay Store comes with plenty of options to help you give it a professional look and set it up to suit your business. It's easy to put your Store on holiday if you need to be away for a while.
If you no longer want to keep your eBay Store open, we can help you close it.
Before deciding to close your store, keep in mind:
- If you're going to be away for a while, you can put your Store on holiday instead of closing it
- You can change your subscription level if your business's needs have changed
If you close your store, we’ll save your settings for 30 days in case you change your mind and want to reopen it.
How to close a Store
Here's how to close your Store:
- Select Cancel Store subscription below, or go to the subscriptions section of My eBay Account
- In Active subscriptions, find your Store subscription and select Cancel subscription
- If you also want to unsubscribe from fee-based selling subscriptions you no longer want, such as Selling Manager Pro, you'll have to do that separately. Closing your eBay Store doesn't automatically cancel them
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to my listings when I close my Store?
When you close your Store, all current listings remain active until their end date or until the items are all sold.
What happens to my fees when I close my Store?
Starting on the first day of the month after you cancel, your Store fees and benefits will no longer apply. At that point, we'll start charging standard fees for any new or renewed listings.
If you need to take a break from running your store for a while, you can put it on holiday, rather than closing it completely.
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: