Your eBay Store comes with plenty of options to help you give it a professional look and set it up to suit your business. It's easy to put your Store on holiday if you need to be away for a while.
An eBay Store not only gives you discounted fees and more free listings per month, you also get access to additional tools to manage and promote your business.
Before you open a Store, you'll need:
- An eBay seller account with an automatic payment method on file. Learn more about creating a seller account
- An idea of what Store features you need. Visit the Seller Centre to compare our Store packages
Visit the Seller Centre to learn more about the benefits of setting up an eBay Store.
How to set up your Store
First, decide what subscription level you want – Basic, Featured, or Anchor. Our fee illustrator can help you decide which Store subscription is best for you.
When you've chosen your package, here's how to open your Store:
- Go to Account in My eBay
- Select Subscriptions
- In the eBay Stores section, find your chosen Stores package
- Select Subscribe
Once you've subscribed to your Store, we'll help you get it up and running with instructions and videos showing you how to:
- Personalise the store – you can choose a design and a name, and add your business logo
- Organise your inventory – you can set up custom categories and promote specific listings
- Preview how it'll look to buyers – you can make sure everything is perfect before your Store goes live
With an eBay Store, you get your own shopfront on eBay with a subscription level based on the tools and features you need – Basic, Featured, or Anchor.
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: