Motors vehicles listings are those within the Cars, Bikes, Boats - opens in new window or tab categories.
The amount we charge for selling in Motors vehicle categories depends on the listing format and optional features you choose. Unless otherwise stated, Motors fees are the same for all sellers, whether or not you have an eBay Store.
Insertion and final value fees
Motors fees vary by listing format, as follows:
|Listing format||Insertion fee (includes GST)||Final value fee (includes GST)|
|Auction or fixed price||$8.80||$66.00|
|Classified Ad with Best Offer||$21.99||$66.00|
Fees for optional features
We charge the following fees when you add optional features to a Motors listing:
|Feature||Fee (includes GST as indicated)|
|$16.45 (incl. GST)|
|Subtitle||$2.20 (incl. GST)|
|Add Buy It Now to an auction||
$0.11 (incl. GST) without a Store
|Scheduled listing||$0.44 (incl. GST)|
If you use a reserve price and your vehicle sells, we'll credit the reserve price fee to your account and you'll pay a final value fee instead.
Your account status and payment
- Your listing fee subtotal appears at the bottom of the listing form, before you submit your listing.
- Your monthly invoice summarises your account activity (e.g. fees, payments) and shows the amount due and the payment due date. You can also see your recent account activity for the last four months by viewing your Seller account - opens in new window or tab page.
- We require payment in full each month on accounts with an amount due of $1.00 or more. Learn more about paying your eBay fees.
- If you haven't paid by the due date, you may be billed late fees, your eBay account may be suspended, and you may be responsible for collection and legal related costs.
- If your seller account is suspended for any reason, any amounts owed will become due and payable immediately. eBay reserves the right to immediately charge any amounts you haven't previously disputed to the billing method you're using.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- If your primary registration address is in Australia, Australian GST of 10% is payable on your eBay fees.
- If you're a business customer and are registered for GST in Australia, you can get a GST exemption if you register your Australian Business Number (ABN) with eBay - opens in new window or tab. Unless you've registered for GST exemption with eBay, your invoice will include GST.
- If you live outside Australia, depending on the tax legislation of your country of residency, local Goods and Services Tax (GST), Value Added Tax (VAT) or similar consumption tax might apply, instead of Australian GST.
- The fees on this page apply to listings on eBay.com.au. If you list an item directly on another eBay site (e.g. eBay.com or eBay.co.uk), the fees for that site will apply.
- All fees are in Australian dollars, unless otherwise stated.
- There may be instances when your listing doesn't appear in search results until several hours after you've created it. eBay can't guarantee exact listing durations.
- We may place third-party advertisements on any web page within our site.