eBay selling fees & credits
The exact cost of selling an item is based on the types of items you sell, how your listing is set up, your seller performance (seller level and service metrics), whether or not you have an eBay Store, and whether you use any optional features and services.
- Selling fees without an eBay Store
- eBay Stores selling fees
- eBay Stores selling fees for registered businesses
- Fees for selling a vehicle on eBay Motors
- Free listings
- Fee credits
Paying for eBay fees and other selling costs
When you start selling, you'll need to set up a valid payment method for selling costs, such as a debit or credit card, or your linked bank account. You can keep track of all your selling fees, payouts, and any credits you've received in your Financial statement in Payments - opens in new window or tab in My eBay or on the Payments tab - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub.
- Setting up and changing your payment method for fees and selling costs
- Viewing or reconciling your eBay sales
- Updating your bank account details for payouts
Other non-eBay fees
Keep in mind that there are other charges that you may be responsible for that aren't part of eBay, such as taxes on your eBay sales.