Your monthly free listings
If you have an eBay Store, you'll get more free listings per month than non-Store subscribers.
|Selected package||Free listings per month|
|Up to 40 auction-style or fixed price|
Basic eBay Store package
|Up to 600 fixed price|
Featured eBay Store package
|Up to 1,500 fixed price|
Anchor eBay Store package
|Up to 250,000 fixed price|
Sometimes we have promotional offers - opens in new window or tab with additional free listings – make sure you've selected Get Offer before you list your item(s).
How it works
You won't be charged an insertion fee when you use your free listings. However, you will still need to pay a final value fee when your item sells.
Some things you should be aware of:
- Some categories don't qualify for free listings. See our Category pricing list (PDF) - opens in new window or tab for full details.
- Free listings don't include listing upgrades and/or supplemental services. You'll still be charged for these options if you choose to use them, such as:
- Adding a subtitle
- Listing your item in two categories
- Promoting your listing
- Buying and printing postage labels through eBay
- Using an eBay return postage label - opens in new window or tab
- Relisted or renewed items, listings that are ended early and duplicate listings are counted towards your monthly free listings.
To read all the fine print, see our selling fees articles:
To find out more about eBay fees, please see our article on fees, credits and invoices.