We're actively addressing reports that some sellers are charging unfair or unreasonable prices for certain items on eBay. We encourage our community to report any listings they suspect of unfair pricing to us. See our page on Reporting price gouging on eBay for more information and details on how to start a report.
We've made some changes around which fields are required and recommended for your listings. See the Item Specifics section of our Create a listing page for more information.
To revise a listing, select the button below:
You can revise your listings any time in My eBay, here's how:
- In Selling Activity - opens in new window or tab, find the listing you’d like to revise.
- Select Revise from More actions.
- Make your changes, then select Revise it to save the updated listing.
You can also revise multiple listings in Seller hub, here's how:
- Go to your active listings in Seller Hub.
- Check the box beside each listing you want to make a change to.
- Select the Edit drop down to make your changes.
What can I change?
Here's an overview of what you can change and when you can do it:
- For most listings on eBay, you can edit a listing title, add or change photos, and add optional listing upgrades at any time.
- For fixed price (Buy It Now) listings and auction-style listings with more than 12 hours left and no bids, you can lower the price.
- In most cases, you can't change the listing duration or format. For example, you can't change a fixed price listing to an auction-style listing.
For more details, see our policy on revising listings.
You can add or remove optional features using the quick listing tool. Select Add or remove options in each section to see the full list of options. Then save your choices and continue with your edits.
Learn how to choose, edit, upload and manage the pictures you use in your eBay listings.
Find out how choosing the right category can help you reach the right buyers.
Discover how to create a single fixed price listing that includes all the variations you offer, such as different colours and sizes.
Find out how requiring immediate payment can help when you're selling a time-sensitive item.
Learn how to manage who can bid on, or buy, your items.
Learn when and how you can end your eBay listing early.