You can cancel an eBay fixed-price listing at any time, but auction listings can only be cancelled in certain situations.
You can usually make changes to your eBay listings, but there are some restrictions depending on what you want to change and when. There's no fee to revise a listing unless you add a special feature or raise your asking price.
Here’s an overview of what you can change and when you can do it:
- For most listings on eBay, you can edit a listing title, add or change photos, and add optional listing upgrades at any time
- For fixed-price (Buy It Now) listings and auction listings with more than 12 hours left and no bids, you can lower the price
- In most cases, you can't change the listing duration or format. For example, you can't change a fixed-price listing to an auction listing
For more details, see our policy on revising listings.
You can add or remove optional features using the quick listing tool. Select Add or remove options in each section to see the full list of options. Then save your choices and continue with your edits.
To revise a listing:
- In Selling Activity - opens in new window or tab, find the listing you'd like to revise
- Select Revise from More actions
- Make your changes, then select Revise it to save the updated listing
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: