To make it easier for buyers to find and buy what they want, we're introducing a new product-based shopping experience powered by the eBay catalogue, where all listings for the same product are grouped together. See Listing with the eBay catalogue to learn more.
If you need to revise or update some of the product details currently included in the catalogue, you can submit a request to us from the Manage products page in Seller Hub.
Here's an overview of what you can change and when you can do it:
- For most listings on eBay, you can edit a listing title, add or change photos, and add optional listing upgrades at any time.
- For fixed price (Buy It Now) listings and auction-style listings with more than 12 hours left and no bids, you can lower the price.
- In most cases, you can't change the listing duration or format. For example, you can't change a fixed price listing to an auction-style listing.
For more details, see our policy on revising listings.
You can add or remove optional features using the quick listing tool. Select Add or remove options in each section to see the full list of options. Then save your choices and continue with your edits.
To revise a listing:
- In Selling activity - opens in new window or tab, find the listing you'd like to revise.
- Select Revise from More actions.
- Make your changes, then select Revise it to save the updated listing.
Learn how to choose, edit, upload and manage the pictures you use in your eBay listings.Adding a category to your listing
Find out how choosing the right category can help you reach the right buyers.Creating listings with variations
Discover how to create a single fixed price listing that includes all the variations you offer, such as different colours and sizes.How immediate payment works
Find out how requiring immediate payment can help when you're selling a time-sensitive item.Setting buyer requirements
Learn how to manage who can bid on, or buy, your items.Cancelling a listing
Learn when and how you can cancel your eBay listing.