You can make great savings on your next eBay purchase with a voucher, coupon or discount offer we've sent you.
How to pay with vouchers, coupons and discounts
To spend your voucher, coupon or discount offer, enter the redemption code in the Gift cards, vouchers, coupons section at checkout, then select Apply to see your new order total.
If your eBay voucher, coupon or discount doesn't cover the total amount of your order, choose how you want to pay the difference and complete your purchase as usual.
Things to remember before using a voucher, coupon or discount offer
- You can only use one voucher, coupon or offer per purchase.
- Vouchers, coupons and discount offers are usually only valid for a limited time so always check the expiry date before you go to checkout.
- Vouchers, coupons and offers can't be transferred between eBay accounts.
- Always check the terms and conditions for full details of the voucher, coupon or offer so you know what's included and what's not.
- You can't redeem a voucher, coupon or discount offer if you're using PayPal's Pay After Delivery option – you'll need to change your PayPal payment method.
Where to find vouchers, coupons or discounts
To receive vouchers, coupons and discount offers, make sure your Communication preferences - opens in new window or tab are set to receive marketing emails from us.
We'll email you when there's one available, and you'll see the redemption code in My eBay - opens in new window or tab.
Select the button below to receive vouchers, coupons and discounts from us.Receive vouchers, coupons and discounts