You can make great savings on your next eBay purchase with a voucher, coupon or discount offer we've sent you.
How to pay with vouchers, coupons and discounts
You can use your voucher, coupon or discount offer to buy any item on eBay as long as the offer has not expired and the item you'd like to buy meets all the criteria stated on the coupon.
Once you've found an item you'd like to buy, here's how to redeem your coupon or offer at checkout:
- Enter the redemption code in the Add vouchers or coupons section.
- Select Apply to see your new order total.
- Select Confirm and pay.
If your eBay voucher, coupon or discount doesn't cover the total amount of your order, choose how you want to pay the difference and complete your purchase as usual.
Things to remember before using a voucher, coupon or discount offer
- You can only use one voucher, coupon or offer per purchase.
- Vouchers, coupons and discount offers are usually only valid for a limited time so always check the expiry date before you go to checkout.
- Vouchers, coupons and offers can't be transferred between eBay accounts.
- Some offers are only available to eBay Plus members, so make sure you're signed in with your eBay Plus account. Or if you're not a member, it's easy to join eBay Plus - opens in new window or tab.
- Always check the terms and conditions for full details of the voucher, coupon or offer so you know what's included and what's not.
- You can't redeem a voucher, coupon or discount offer if you're using PayPal's Pay After Delivery option – you'll need to change your PayPal payment method.
Where to find vouchers, coupons or discounts
To receive vouchers, coupons and discount offers, make sure your Communication preferences - opens in new window or tab are set to receive marketing emails from us.
We'll email you when there's one available, and you'll see the redemption code in My eBay - opens in new window or tab.
Select the button below to receive vouchers, coupons and discounts from us.Receive vouchers, coupons and discounts - opens in new window or tab
Troubleshooting when you have issues paying with a voucher, coupon or discount offer
If you experience any issues paying with a voucher, coupon or discount offer, the first thing to do is check you've entered the redemption code correctly.
If the redemption code is correct and you haven't already used the offer on another purchase, try the following:
- Confirm the voucher, coupon or discount offer is still valid by checking the expiry date
- Make sure the voucher, coupon or discount offer can be used for the item you're buying and with your selected payment method by checking the terms & conditions
- Go to your eBay account and make sure the voucher, coupon or discount offer is there
If you unexpectedly receive an error message, check that all your delivery details are correct including your telephone number, and make sure that you haven't reached any limits for the offer (such as the maximum number of redemptions).
HOYTS movie tickets
eBay members can book Tuesday movie tickets with HOYTS for just $11. If you're an eBay Plus member, you can get Lux tickets (where available) for just $25.
To purchase movie tickets with your eBay discount, simply select the button below to go to our HOYTS offer page and select Book your tickets. Once you've signed in, you'll be taken to the HOYTS website to make your booking.Book HOYTS tickets - opens in new window or tab
Things to remember about the HOYTS offer:
- The discount applies to movie sessions on Tuesdays, but you can purchase the tickets at any point during the week.
- HOYTS online booking fee applies, and surcharges may apply for 3D or Xtremescreen sessions.
- You can use the discount as many times as you like, but it is limited to 1 transaction per day per eBay member, and up to 6 tickets at a time.
- To access the discounted ticket price, you need to select Book your tickets from our HOYTS offer page - opens in new window or tab and sign in with your eBay account. (If you're an eBay Plus member, make sure you're signed in with your eBay Plus account.)
If you have any questions about movies, cinemas or session times, or need assistance with completing or managing your ticket booking, please get in touch with HOYTS - opens in new window or tab.