If you're having an issue with an eBay buyer, try contacting them directly to try and resolve your problem. However, if you can't work things out, we're always here to step in and help.
Set up your seller account
Before you start selling, you'll need an eBay account. If you don't already have one, you'll need to register. You can choose between a personal or business account.
If you plan to sell casually, like selling items you no longer need or want, a personal account is the best option. Pick a business account if you want to sell large quantities, or have items that you've made, or bought to resell.
To create an eBay account:
- Go to the Registration page
- Select Personal account or Business account
- Enter the required details and select Register
To get a listing up in minutes and upload photos straight from your device, use our mobile app.
Once you've registered, you can start selling by:
- Selecting Sell at the top of any eBay page or going to Sell your item
- Creating a listing for the item you'd like to sell
- Setting up a seller account. We'll ask you to confirm your details and set up an automatic payment method for any eBay fees
You may also be asked to verify your identity to keep your account secure – this could be through providing a credit card or telephone number.
Visit our Seller Centre for more help with selling for the first time.
Once you've registered, you can start selling by selecting Sell at the top of any eBay page.
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: