Linking your eBay and flybuys accounts
To start collecting flybuys points, simply link your eBay and flybuys accounts - opens in new window or tab.
- If you don't have a flybuys account, you can register with flybuys - opens in new window or tab. Make a note of your flybuys number so that you can link your accounts straight away. You'll receive your new flybuys card to your Australian address within 2 weeks.
- If you have a flybuys account but aren't registered on eBay, you can set up an eBay account - opens in new window or tab, then link your accounts.
Collecting flybuys points
Once you've linked your flybuys and eBay accounts, you'll automatically collect flybuys points when you buy eligible items on eBay.com.au and check out using PayPal or a credit card.
You'll collect one flybuys point for every $2 you spend on an eligible item (excluding postage), up to a maximum of 5,000 points per transaction. Any points you've collected will be added to your flybuys account within 30 days of completing your purchase.
- For a quick view of how many points you've collected on eBay in the last 90 days, go to our flybuys dashboard - opens in new window or tab.
- If you want to see more details – such as how many points you earned on a particular date, you'll need to log into your flybuys account - opens in new window or tab.
If you receive a refund for a transaction, any points you collected will be deducted from your flybuys account, usually within 30 days of the refund. You can find more information in our terms and conditions - opens in new window or tab.
Converting your flybuys points to eBay vouchers
You can convert your flybuys points into vouchers and use them to shop on eBay. Here's how:
- Go to the flybuys website to redeem your flybuys points - opens in new window or tab.
- Choose the voucher amount and confirm which email address you want the voucher sent to.
- flybuys will email you the voucher.
Remember that flybuys points can't be refunded once converted into a voucher.
You can choose between vouchers for $10, $25, $50 and $100.
Using a flybuys voucher to buy on eBay
To spend your voucher, simply enter the voucher code at checkout.
Some things to remember when using a flybuys voucher:
- You have at least 12 months to spend your voucher from the date of issue – check the voucher email for the exact expiry date).
- You can't combine a flybuys voucher with any other discount offer or gift card.
- Vouchers can only be used once (the balance doesn't carry over to another transaction).
- If you need to return items you bought using a flybuys voucher, we'll issue you a new voucher if you've returned all items from the transaction and received a full refund. If you only receive a partial refund, we won't be able to issue you a new voucher, and your points will be lost. You can find more information in our terms and conditions - opens in new window or tab.
If you have any questions about collecting flybuys points, you can contact flybuys on 13 11 16 between 9am and 7pm AET, Monday to Friday.