You can change or update your billing information – including your address, billing currency, and the payment details you use for automatic payments – whenever you need to.
Add or change your billing address
Your eBay billing address is the main contact address on your account. We also refer to it as your registered address. You'll find this information in the Addresses section of your account settings, and it appears under the Bill to section of your monthly invoice.
Here's how to change your billing address:
- Go to Addresses in the Account section of My eBay
- Beside the Registration address, select Change
- On the Registration Information page, enter your new address, and then select Change registration information
Change or update your automatic payment method
This is the payment method we use to charge your seller fees. If you need to change your credit card or bank account information, or switch to a different PayPal account, you can update your automatic payment details in My eBay.
Here's how to update your automatic payment details:
- Go to Account in My eBay
- In Payment methods for seller fees, select Change automatic payment method
- From the dropdown menu, select either PayPal, Direct debit or Credit card, then Set up automatic payments
- Enter your credit card information and select Continue
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up your automatic payments
How to link your PayPal and eBay accounts
You can link your PayPal account to your eBay account to pay selling fees, receive payments from buyers, and pay for items you buy.
Here's how to link your accounts:
- Go to the PayPal account section of Account in My eBay
- Select Link my PayPal account
- You'll be redirected to PayPal. Sign in to your PayPal account, and select Return to eBay. This will take you back to your account settings
- To confirm your accounts have been linked, look for the See your PayPal account summary option under PayPal account information. If you can see it, the accounts have been linked
Change your billing currency
You can change the currency you use to pay your selling fees once a year. You can pay in:
- Australian dollars (AUD)
- US dollars (USD)
- Canadian dollars (CAD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- Pounds sterling (GBP)
- Swiss francs (CHF)
You won't be able to change your currency if you've got any overdue fees on your account.
After you've made a change, all fees related to new listings you create will be billed in the currency you selected, but any fees related to existing listings, will still be billed in your old currency. You'll receive separate invoices covering the two currencies, until all old currency fees have been paid.
Go to the Account tab in My eBay to update your contact address and payment details for eBay fees.
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: