Terapeak research tool
Exclusive to eBay, the Terapeak research tool provides critical insight which allows you to find more products, list more effectively and generate more sales.
What is Terapeak?
Terapeak Product Research is an exclusive eBay insights tool. It’s an effective way to research what your competitors are doing, how they’re doing it, and how you can improve your own listings on eBay. It’s available under the eBay Research Tab in Seller Hub and is free to all sellers.
Terapeak Product Research uses recent eBay supply, demand, and pricing data to help you determine what to sell, when to sell it, and at what price. Research recent marketplace price trends and real-world sales data for millions of items to optimise your listings and improve your sales velocity. Analyse markets, competition, and hot trends and products to find the best-selling items on eBay.
The best part? It’s free to all sellers. Find it under the Research tab in Seller Hub.
Product Research feature
- See how products are performing across all eBay marketplaces and identify inventory sourcing opportunities
- View clear, easy-to-understand statistics, graphs, and charts that analyse trends in prices, sales volumes and buyer demand over time
- Get an overview of which products are popular, successful strategies for attracting buyers, and potential areas to improve
- Search by keyword or product to better understand shopping trends and plan your inventory and pricing structure
Sourcing insights feature
Terapeak sourcing insights uses real data from eBay such as sales and item specifics to identify future business opportunities. With Terapeak sourcing insights, you can see which categories are performing and what’s selling well in those categories – so you can know what inventory to order in advance. You can also:
- Identify categories with high demand and low supply.
- See trends over time, and stay ahead of seasonal demand.
- Use sales data to refresh your inventory based on what buyers are looking for.
Terapeak sourcing insights is free for all Store subscribers.